I wanna go to this:

ROAD WORK ENTERTAINMENT, TOGETHER WITH MAMMOTH COMICS AND BARNES & NOBLE,

IS PROUD TO PRESENT

AN EVENING WITH NEIL GAIMAN

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Union PAC - Tulsa, OK

Tickets are $20.00, $35.00, and $100.00*

EVENT FAQs:

A) Will Neil be signing autographs at this event?

Yes, there will be a public signing beginning at 2:30 at the Union PAC. Platinum VIP ticket holders will have early access to the signing, before the public signing begins. You will need a ticket to get into the signing.

B) What is the difference in the ticket price levels?

There are a very limited number of Platinum level VIP tickets available. The Platinum tickets allow you early access to the public signing (before the public signing begins), VIP seating at the screening of Beowulf (within the first eight rows), a limited edition, collector's copy of the epic poem Beowulf, VIP seating to the public Q&A (within the first eight rows), and admission to the exclusive VIP reception afterwards where Neil will be our special guest. Platinum level tickets are $100 each.

There are also a limited number of Gold level preferred seating tickets available. The Gold level seats allow you admission to the public signing, preferred seating (within the first 15 rows) to the screening of Beowulf (introduced by Neil), a limited edition, collector's copy of the epic poem Beowulf, and preferred seating (within the first 15 rows) to the public Q&A with Neil.

We will also have Silver level seats available. The Silver level seats will grant you admission to the public signing, the screening of Beowulf (introduced by Neil), and the public Q&A session with Neil.

C) Will I be able to get an autograph without a ticket?

Unfortunately, no. With the costs associated with venue rental, film licensing, insurance, and the actual costs associated with bringing Neil here, we must require that everyone has a ticket to get into the public signing.

D) I'd like to meet Neil. Is that a possibility?

Certainly. All Platinum level VIP ticket holders will be invited to an exclusive reception that Neil will be attending.

E) Where can I get a ticket to this event?

Tickets are on sale now at MAMMOTH COMICS, 4616 East 11th Street in Tulsa - (918) 836-9636 and at BARNES AND NOBLE, 5231 East 41st Street in Tulsa - (918) 665-4580. You will be able to purchase tickets online at www.mammothcomics.com soon.

Edited by MetalHeart

same here - so badass. i thought kojima was talking shit with snake getting "octo-cam" in metal gear 4, but that shit was crazy impressive. id totally get fucked up by an octopus if i was a sea creature.

also, post more like that, if for no other reason than (maybe this is just me) but that thing sig posted, some windows thing, its audo-loading and i hates that, drives me crazy inna background.