Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

am I really angry, or just hungry>? probably just hungry.A hungry man is an angry man after all. Wow, I'd completely forgotten that saying existed until this very moment. I must feel EXACTLY the way that person felt when that saying was first said. That's kind of wierd.

A nice big fuck you goes out to our very own pancho rio, a man who eternally bitches that this place gets boring, fucks off for a few weeks, proclaims himself "king" then goes on to call me a dick and say it becomes a crap shack, fuck dude, you've left this place more fuckin times than your bum chum MM.

And no, i didn't need anon to say that, never have, never fuckin will.

you know, the hot chicks over 40 thread is a great idea (thanks again SB) and additions like LL's and co are always welcome, but does anyone else ever see that thread and think about that futurama when bender was playing a tour with beck giving shout-outs to all the broken robots out there?

dont get me wrong; many of those chicks're quite hot (if you ever doubt this, go see bound...ive only seen bits for fear of fapppage) but i just think the cause itself, its like a thread saying "see? not all the robots are broken."

might just be me and all the futurama my roommates watch.