Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Dude, it's photoshop! 'Sides, the spiders we DO have that are that big aren't poinonous at all.

There's a certain size that bugs/arachnids can get that it doesn't really matter if they're fucking poisonous or not. For example, if you come in the bathroom and the Spider is sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper, this is when it's too large and as oppossed to getting a shoe you should just say "Oh, sorry I didn't know you were in here" and attempt to co-exist with the spider. If the spider's demands are too extreme then your choices are to move or call Ted Nugent, but the Nuge doesn't work for free anymore.

Skeeter, you do understand that if I ever would have seen anything remotely close to that size of spider, it would have been the end of me over there, eh? I would have quite literally suffered a massive coronary on the spot and died (or screamed like a little pussy, set myself on fire and run off a cliff.)

You know, in this country, Greek columns are most associated with Washington DC, not Ancient Greece. If you want to call it presumptuous, that seems like maybe a logical reasonable criticism, but if greek column give Obama a god-complex, than I guess the founding fathers were jackasses too.

Wah

The founding fathers lived in a time where government buildings where being built to that effect. Again: look at England.

Obama had them in the background of his massive stage, after pretty much claiming to be humanities last salvation.

But nice try there, attempting to compare Obama to the Founding Fathers. You're getting pretty good at those ridiculous comparisons.

Wah

Pretty much. His words were unarguably to that effect. No spin coming from you, tonight. Oh, and yeah, I totally DID compare Obama to the founding fathers. That's what my words meant when you read them.

Wah

well, you've already tried to compare Obama to Lincoln. Here you're trying to compare him to the Founding Fathers. (The Humanity's last salvation bit was hyperbole, btw. Good catch, Einstein).

Wah

I fucking said, if Greek columns are associated with Washington as much, if not more, than with Greek gods, so Greek column aren't evidence of a god complex any more for Obama than for the founding fathers than choose Greek column for the capital city. And I didn't compare Obama to Lincoln, I compared Obama's experience to Lincoln's before Lincoln was elected in 1860. The level of experience if very similar. You're being a dishonest ass.

Wah

No, I'm not. You're the one who tried to compare 19th century experience for a 19th century country to a 21st century candidate and country. I pointed out the absolute ludicrous statement you made, and now you're angry.

Again, perhaps with all these barbs you'll tone yourself down a bit and attempt at some objectivity. That's my hope.

Wah

Shit like this is why i daren't touch politics with a ten foot fucking poll. Grow up the fucking two of you.

Skeeter, you do understand that if I ever would have seen anything remotely close to that size of spider, it would have been the end of me over there, eh? I would have quite literally suffered a massive coronary on the spot and died (or screamed like a little pussy, set myself on fire and run off a cliff.)

I just envisioned you doing that...heh...

You & Ben are kindred spirits!

Perils of having your honeymoon in the beachcreekside haven of Logan. On the upside all those extra limbs mean they shake a mean caskwine and OJ.

Dear Doj:

I have good news and some bad news.

first the bad news:

I traded in your soul for a large pizza with 3 toppings, Garlic bread with cheese and large drink.

The good news:

Pizza was so damn good I ate it all.

P.S told the guy it was a cuban soul. What a sucker.

Dear Doj:

I have good news and some bad news.

first the bad news:

I traded in your soul for a large pizza with 3 toppings, Garlic bread with cheese and large drink.

The good news:

Pizza was so damn good I ate it all.

P.S told the guy it was a cuban soul. What a sucker.

I traded yours back in a while ago for a prawn masala and a beer. I figure we're even at this stage.