Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Don't you ever in your motherfuckin' life...

touch my penis.  Touch my penis.

HEY!  You're touchin' my penis!

You better stop it now before I get mad.

Hey, you're touchin MY penis!

You'd better stop it now before I get mad.

Cause, don't you ever in your motherfuckin' life...

touch my penis... oh touch my penis.

"Hmm, we can buy the basics here, can we get that 15 dollar modem and the cheapest fan you got?"

Salesman: "Well, yeah, see, the thing is, I've got a modem that is so much better than htis one, just for 5 bucks more.  Ok, you know what?  For you, I'll make it just 3 bucks more.  hell, I'll throw in instructional videos and a fruit dehydrator.  No?  ok... ok... let me talk to my manager  ::15 minutes later::  ok... I just got this modem, I just stole it from my bosses computer.  I will get fired for this, but you can have it for 17 dollars.  And this fan... I took it from the hospital bed of my dying mother, yeah, it was the only thing providing cold air in the room, but I have to serve my customers, you can have it for 20 bucks.  And the network card?  Oh, you can get it for 30 if you pay right now!  Wait wait, the price just rose to 50... ::pulls up big screen with rising and lowering bar::  the price on this thing is unstable as hell, you'd better buy now, or you'll never get a deal like this.... tell ya what... knock down those three bottles with this baseball and it's yours for 35...  ::Boss comes in::

"What?  Are you crazy?  35 dollars!?!?  We'll go out of business!!!  I have to feed my wife and kids!  You've taken this too far!"

"I'm putting my job on the line to give you a good deal!  You need to buy now, or I'll get fired, my mother will die, my bosses child will starve to death and your computer will turn out like crap!"

God damn ex car salesman trying to sell computer parts.  Bet he was fired from sellin cars cause he was too pushy.

now that I am under the correct SN...:D

Super's Interpretations....

Your a song written by the hands of God....

ohh omg you are soooo fine

Underneath your clothes there is an endless story.....

damn he must be awsome in the sack to write a line like that

I wanna fuck you like an Animal....I wanna feel you from ur insides...

EEKKK Talk about being depictive damn...I know you want me but shiiiiiiiiittttttttt..........

3pm

"wake up"

"dude, we smoked so much last night"

"Cool, well, lets go film this stuff, we can be done today"

"Nah, man, I gotta recuperate.... hey, lets go in the pool!"

"!@@&$#*&!ing potheads..."

Why? Oh god why?  Maybe editing can save this thing ???

Too quote Irish Cowboy over in The Lyceum:

"Stood in firelight, sweltering bloodstain on chest like map of violent new continent.

Felt cleansed. Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.

Looked at sky through smoke heavy with human fat and god was not there.  The cold, suffocating dark goes on forever.  And we are alone.

Live our lives, lacking anything better to do.  Devise reason later.

Born from oblivion; bear children, hell-bound as ourselves, go into oblivion.

There is nothing else.

Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after starring at it for too long.

No meaning save what we choose to impose.

This ruderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces.  It is not god who kills the children.  Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.

It's us.

Only us."

- Alan Moore, Watchmen

Man, that guy's fuckin brilliant.  And Alan Moore's not bad either. :D

Guest Yahve

Dying and comming back makes helps see the world through much livelier eyes.  I'm glad I took control and gave myself that chance.  I have big plans for the future, a certain someone is really reluctant to see me again.  but oh well, life IS good :D

John C, Lilly is a fucking wanker.  The bastard hasn't done enough in his life to write this much about him.  Guy invents a couple of things and takes some acid, all of a sudden I have to write 15 pages on him?  FUCK IT I say.  Hmm, 2 down 13 to go, yeah, I'll get this done for tomorrow.... I hate my life.

SHOPPING IS SUCHHHH A GOOD THING....

but wait so is getting laid...eeehh someone pass me the chocolate..damn I can't believe he is getting married you know what this means to my sex life!!! HE ATE PU$$Y LIKE A PRO....damn him..he didn't have to lie I would have still done him..damn what to do what to do...hmmm I have to look for someone else now.. Frank...nope can't do a hole in the wall if he wanted to..dang..

:wary:

"I...I coulda really been someone, ya know? I coulda been a contenda." - Brando

The single coolest thing bout the internet, hands down, is the free music.  If you disagree, youre not gettin enough music, or prolly pickin radio shit.  People like you are fuckin...like most people, i suppose. Ah well, youre missin out anyway.  :D