Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

My favorite part of this has to be Tarantino's forced smile, Clooney's nervous look, and the "What the fuck?" look on Cathy Bates' face at the end. I also love how they slipped New Moon in there all quick like in hopes that we wouldn't notice. Oh Academy, horror is a genre you'll just never understand. :)

Adam-West-Vs-Heath-Ledger.jpg

Edited by Iambaytor

haha, nay. i keep a darwin fish on my keychain, nothing like that on my vehicle. you get nasty notes if you do that.

Apparently. I can only imagine the response if I'd get the bumper sticker I want (you've seen the Jesus fish eating the Darwin fish, yes? Imagine that, with a Nietzsche fish at the end, eating them all).

The problem with these stickers is they have a shelf-life, I used to find the Darwin fish funny, now it's the easiest way to tell if the guy who just cut me off in traffic is a douchebag in his private life as well. That episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was right, you give people a little freedom and you just end up with a room full of McPoyles.