Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Now I have really no sympathy for Amanda Todd for killing herself. She was selfish, and instead of moving on with her life and realizing that all problems are only temporary she decided to take the easy way out and kill herself, no sympathy. But as for the person who caused all of this he is a morally reprehensible skell who doesn't deserve to walk around freely. If anonymous got the right person, more power to them and also no sympathy for what happens to the guy.

http://youtu.be/dFMiLDx6wNU

oh my god our neighbor is out on her back porch bringing her furniture inside and her husband came out and was like “HONEY YOU ARE NOT DOING IT RIGHT, STOP BEING SUCH A WOMAN”

and she went “YOUR PENIS DOES NOT LET YOU INVALIDATE MY WORK. I PACK BETTER THAN YOU. GO INSIDE AND MAKE ME A MARGARITA.”

Now I have really no sympathy for Amanda Todd for killing herself. She was selfish, and instead of moving on with her life and realizing that all problems are only temporary she decided to take the easy way out and kill herself, no sympathy. But as for the person who caused all of this he is a morally reprehensible skell who doesn't deserve to walk around freely. If anonymous got the right person, more power to them and also no sympathy for what happens to the guy.

http://youtu.be/dFMiLDx6wNU

So you're saying you've no sympathy for pretty much anyone in this situation then? Thanks for sharing.

So you're saying you've no sympathy for pretty much anyone in this situation then? Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you're going native on us Haku, being that you're surrounded by these waterheaded idiots 8 hours a day but this was a violent overreaction to mistakes a preteen should not have been making. Not only is 'sympathy' the completely wrong word for this situation but her parents need a serious talking to about what kind of idiot they were raising. In what part of Amanda whatever's story is she the victim as opposed to a kid making incredibly poor decisions several times and blaming others?

Maybe you're going native on us Haku, being that you're surrounded by these waterheaded idiots 8 hours a day but this was a violent overreaction to mistakes a preteen should not have been making. Not only is 'sympathy' the completely wrong word for this situation but her parents need a serious talking to about what kind of idiot they were raising. In what part of Amanda whatever's story is she the victim as opposed to a kid making incredibly poor decisions several times and blaming others?

yeah...i have to agree with this.

Where the fuck were her parents while all this shit was going around the internet in the first place? Seriously- i hear so many parents complaining about what their kids see, read, and hear on the internet and i'm wondering WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALLOWING YOUR KIDS TO PARTICIPATE IN IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? Why the fuck does a 14 year old girl (or boy but this is a girl we are talking about) need a webcam in her room by herself? why is she in chat rooms??? with anonymous people she doesn't even know? i totally 100% blame the parents on this one. Where were they while she was making videos about how shitty her life was??

i won't even let my kid have a youtube/facebook account, or chat with people over ps3 or xbox, he's not even allowed to hear what anyone says. Not until he's like....67 years old. Not really, i know we live in the age of infotechnobullshit and kids are kids...but limits. seriously. limits.

her parents don't need a 'stern talking to' they need a series of frantic bitch slaps.

• Upvote 1

yeah...i have to agree with this.

Where the fuck were her parents while all this shit was going around the internet in the first place? Seriously- i hear so many parents complaining about what their kids see, read, and hear on the internet and i'm wondering WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALLOWING YOUR KIDS TO PARTICIPATE IN IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? Why the fuck does a 14 year old girl (or boy but this is a girl we are talking about) need a webcam in her room by herself? why is she in chat rooms??? with anonymous people she doesn't even know? i totally 100% blame the parents on this one. Where were they while she was making videos about how shitty her life was??

i won't even let my kid have a youtube/facebook account, or chat with people over ps3 or xbox, he's not even allowed to hear what anyone says. Not until he's like....67 years old. Not really, i know we live in the age of infotechnobullshit and kids are kids...but limits. seriously. limits.

her parents don't need a 'stern talking to' they need a series of frantic bitch slaps.

IOU a great many +1's for that. Accountability, man.

I was dreading the first response being condemnation for getting so worked up about it, but I deleted a lot more rambling than I posted.