Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Congratulations, little guy. You've now had the rest of your childhood and likely most of your adult life defined for you by the age of three. Now we know what it would've been like if Tiger Woods' dad had a camera and Internet access when he was a kid. Best of luck.

&siblinghatredimminent

Also: editing.

Heh, yeah I was gonna say something about that. The one where he made all 5 one after the other is the only legit one imo. Though the kid seems to enjoy what he is doing so can't complain too much. I just wonder how long it really took to make that video.

And I feel sorry for the "oldest sibling." We know who that dad ISN'T going to favor...lol

funny that should come up. there was this video about a little boy dancing beyoncee and i commented that he will never be the same. wonder what happened to him.

there's actually a whole set of youtube videos about little kids and being prodigies i went watching a while back. there was this one girl that played tennis and her dad was practically pep talking to her like some football coach and when asked about it, he was like - she needs it (while the mother was giving this i don't think that's right face). where's the line to be drawn when kids sometimes don't know what they want?