Hondo's Bar

The Last Airbender

I so watched this, because the name is epic, let alone the plot. After having watched it ( Love comic movies, not into comics as much) I wasn't really disappointed, it just wasn't what I was expecting. It was seemingly a little lower budget that I was expecting. THe very very scarce villages and earth benders kicking up sand effects weren't anything that wow'd me. I was quite impressed with the airbenders acting though. He came across very reincarnated, like he actually carried with him the wisdom of all of the other avatars, so it was nice to see a young actor portray such an important role and really harness it. I'd watch it again, but aside from the water rising effects, the rest of the graphics didn't phase me, though I know it was more of a story than a CGI flick.

All in all , good flick, but could have been so much more.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh god, talk about a film begging for this....

not sure if i can watch this twice in the same year. we tried out twilight: new moon last week and man, was i grateful to have to leave for work.

You're such an...anorexic for punishment? I guess you started watching then left...a bulimic for punishment? Anyway, we have to do this.

Archived