6th Annual Hondie's

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you are you cunt          

...needs to be said again: you're really good at this. +1 to rep, well done sir.

When in doubt, lensflare  

if you're that sure, put it to a poll. not only would early spoil the h-con live awards idea, im not even convinced anyone wants it sooner rather than later. i thought most of the earlier pages of this thread were people saying end of the year sounded good?

It's all about what you want isn't it. I'll be honest. I don't even like the live awards idea. That's just me. It can still happen, but why not if I'm on now... I might not be on later. I'm flakey, remember?

yes, its what i want. not what most hondonians agreed to last year, by doing it at the end of the year, or the excitement around doing them & having fun with the crew when they're here...dude, if you're that impulsive, run another event or something. we're only looking at like a dozen out-of-towners to potentially head this later. i really dont get why you'd want to spoil that.

• 4 months later...
Man, I get the Apple hate even if I don't agree with it, but what about George Foreman? What's your problem with him and his devices?

His grill, I used to work in a Warehouse of a shop that sold kitchens supplies among other things, there was always a never ending stream of his grills and we had nowhere to put them. I spent too many hours of my life moving grills from one side of the shop to the other.

Edited by alive she cried
I need to know what everybody else seems to know.

I really don't know anything. Word on the street was that it would happen close or during HONDOSCON, which is approaching quickly. I imagine it'll be any day now.

His grill, I used to work in a Warehouse of a shop that sold kitchens supplies among other things, there was always a never ending stream of his grills and we had nowhere to put them. I spent too many hours of my life moving grills from one side of the shop to the other.

But the commercials are so delightful! lulz.

• 2 weeks later...