Hondo's Bar

6th Annual Hondie's

Aartemys

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the categories again? Are we going to have new categories this year? I don't mean to be a dick (this time), but are we going to have any categories that don't sound like high school superlatives?

Damn it dude, it was a theme. And more than that, it was parodying the popularity-contest-style nature of the Hondies themselves. Being that nothing good came of my Hondies I'll never be hosting again, so thankfully you'll never see the high school thing again. Better?

Damn it dude, it was a theme. And more than that, it was parodying the popularity-contest-style nature of the Hondies themselves. Being that nothing good came of my Hondies I'll never be hosting again, so thankfully you'll never see the high school thing again. Better?

I'm not even sure I was around when you hosted that one. I was speaking more towards the names of the awards, best looking, smartest, ect.

Finally :loopy:

I liked yours, especially the awards banners

• 2 weeks later...

alright, the delay's dragging here. tomorrow's monday night, if these things arent off the ground, im tossing the reigns over to jax with the candidates we've got going, awards at his discretion.

hate to call in a pinch-hitter, but we're finally past the holiday slump and kinda jumpin' again, i say its now or never.

if it were on you, could you get them up & running in a single night, and withstand the inevitable backlash/bitching "why isnt person (x) up for hottest? they totally sleep with me!"/ accusations of geographical bias, as well as have said paint banners ready within a week of the polls closing? if so, you're a viable candidate here, my friend.

i love AD, but this still counts as chatting

DoJ - seriously, you in with that criteria or not? you or jax can fill in, either works but id like it to go over smoothly from someone really serious at following through.

just do everything different than skeeter's werewolf game

Archived