Hondo's Bar

6th Annual Hondie's

Aartemys

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, so, uh...nevermind the bollocks[/s] timers, by our count, you've got about 4 and a half hours left till polls close, hondo's. rushed awards get you rushed winners and alla that, heh.

we do have to sort out tiebreakers this year, though. not sure how that's gonna be done, but it might involve ASC and booze.

that was brilliant! I do like the way this segment ended. Good stuff good stuff. Eamonn you are welcome here anytime. I hope that my tours were fun! WE will see you in ireland someday, hopefully next year. ^^

Congrats to all the winners this year!!! LULU FO LYFE!!!! ^^

That was good stuff. Why only one minute segments though? Anyway, love the FHD'd to ASC. The whole thing was win. Except for me apparently--lost in the most categories. Yes!

Can someone list the winners for me? Comps broke and my phone won't let me watch those

I won everything except hottest chick with an itchy vag. That one went to NZA.

I so did not nominate myself for every category. Jax needs to lay off the sauce.

Winning funniest somehow but having ASC feel it should be Baytor is the hollowest of victories. It's like winnign a new car and finding the stering wheel's made of turd. In other news, who else even nominated Arch? I'm pretty sure I was it, nominating him for being obsessed with being a cunt, so no hijacking took place: Joel needs a Sig that reflects most pbsessed with beign a cunt.

ANyways, good production values, sham awards. The Australian chapter is officially boycoting the Hondies until polls open next decade.

oh shit, i checked and it was indeed JZA's nom. so that's the criteria. heh.

ray-ray: DoJ (...) offered prior, meaning anyone who's down, they're your banners. christ knows if nothing happens long enough, ill just find the most boring template possible and slap text over them, calling them a hot new minimalist style or something.

Archived