Hondo's Bar

THE BEATLES Rock Band!

MetalHeart

i thought the tracklist'd be a bit longer but they got most of the good ones. was surprised "If i fell", "Elanor Rigby" (screw the lack of drums!) and a few others'd be here but again

Well, as DLC comes out, those some may become available. Right now, the only announced DLC has been the All You Need Is Love single, which was released on launch day, and the albums Abbey Road, St Pepper's and Rubber Soul, so who knows when Eleanor Rigby or If I Fell will come out.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon both are, actually.

Don't forget that Johnny Cash Cunt.

Having discovered that indeed, Ringo's replica kit is modelled on the quieter, sturdier RB2 kit with the cymbal plug-ins, I'm pretty desperate to get my hands on the bundle, meaning I'm mournfully returning my copy of the game(which I haven't played since completing it a second time with Dr Steve) and beginning the eager wait for my birthday/Xmas in October/a Miracle. I hear Big Daddy-Beatles RB Bundles are trading about even right now...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, the full album Abbey Road was released today. Here's the breakdown of the pricing:

$17 gets you the album. That includes

Maxwell's Silver Hammer ($2 individually)

Oh! Darling ($2 individually)

Because ($2 individually)

You Never Give Me Your Money ($2 individually)

Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard ($3.50 individually)

Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window ($3.50 individually)

Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End* ($3.50 individually)

Her Majesty ($1 individually)

*The End is also included as an individual song on the disc, unlocked when you complete the game.

The $3.50 songs can only be purchased together and can only be played together in the game.

Purchasing the full album also allows you to play the 16 minute B-side medley as one continuous track. It includes: You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End and Her Majesty. If you want to play the medley continuously, you must buy the whole album.

Also note that the song Because has no drum part, and the song Her Majesty has only one note for Drummers and Bassists.

We only grabbed a few (maxwell and oh darling), 17.00 is way steep, considering on most other games you can get a pack for around 10.00. i haven't played in awhile, unfortunatley for me my co-workers have discovered The Beatles and now that's the only music I seem to hear for about 10 hours straight 5 days a week.

And yes, i was misinformed on my earlier post.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so Harmonix announced today the Sgt Pepper's album details. 8 songs will be available for download on Tuesday Nov 17

1. “Fixing A Hole”
  2. “She’s Leaving Home”
  3. “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!”
  4. “Within You Without You”
  5. “When I’m Sixty-Four”
  6. “Lovely Rita”
  7. “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” and
  8. “A Day In The Life.”

$2 each, $13.50 for the whole album (360 and PS3 only, Wii don't get albums). Just like previous Beatles DLC, there will be all new dreamscapes for each song.

If you don't want the whole album, here are some predictions of mine. 1. Drummers will have nothing to do in She's Leaving Home. Guitar/Bass players will have Cello/Violin/Viola music to play. Not sure if it'll be fun. I'll post a youtube video on Tuesday. 2. Within You Without You has no drums. It does have some percussion in the way of a Tabla, which is basically an (East) Indian bongo/conga. It might be fun to play, with or without drumsticks.

I agree with all your predictions.

HOWEVER- Also - Who is going to have all the DLC by the time HONDOSCON happens? I am totes up for purchasing both Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers if we don't have it by the time we come. Of course i'll have to sweet talk the SIEGE, but uh.... yeah. I totes want it, and want to play the medley goddammit as well as Lovely Rita.

Too excited!

Archived