Hondo's Bar

THE BEATLES Rock Band!

MetalHeart

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suh weet! i might play g-tauir if you wanna sing (i sing along anyways lulz!) but i play on meduim to avoid failing out. we're doing rockband, and we are drinkin', so things get hectic but if you ever wanna plan a night of rockband or beatles or whatever just drop me line.

We will be playing tonight so add either me (BynkiOnFire) or Todd and when we get on I'll invite you!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It really is.

Anyway, so next week there will be some Paul McCartney solo DLC coming out, but it's for all the non-Beatles games, so it can be played in RB1, RB2 or LegoRB, but not The Beatles: RB. The songs are Band on the Run, Jet, and Sing the Changes, all live tracks from his New York concert this year. Band on the Run is my favorite McCartney solo song, so I'm psyched, I just wish I could play it in The Beatles:RB. I mean, It's not like they couldn't create a dreamscape with just him.

This is the third time I've come in here to post, gotten pissy at all the trollspeak and fucked off forgetting what I came for...

Ray- Ready to play when you are. I don't have any DLC but I have the bundle and it's oh-so-awesome.

I don't have Rubber Soul yet, but I have everything else. but fuck man, we can play the game content no probs!! I just gotta get a gold account. I'm not gonna be to play tonight, but when are you free next?? We're off Fri, Sat, and Sun, if that helps...

Archived