Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 1 month later...
What the!? What happened to TheLogan on the Xbox mygamercard board?! Wait....that makes ME the number one!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mine will be a long an bloody reign....

It kicked me off the leaderboard and now for some reason it won't let me join back up. I click join, but nothing happens. :blink: NZA and myself have been very distressed about it as of late.

It kicked me off the leaderboard and now for some reason it won't let me join back up. I click join, but nothing happens. :blink: NZA and myself have been very distressed about it as of late.

Sounds like sabotage to me...I think NZA is gunning for that top spot and trying to rub out the competition. Hmmm, will I be mysteriously banned from the leaderboard next....

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have Gears of War?

I just got it tonight so I wanna get good at it before I play with any of you but man, a Hondo's shootfest'd be kick ass.

As for gamer tags I'm pissed at mine. And now the cunts say I need 800 XboX points to change the bastard. I need moneys quick so I can do that (and get me some Street Fighter II action).

Yeah they are bitches like that.

• 3 months later...

so, now that evil Space Cowboy has again been (temporarily, as he's like a gaming hydra) been bested and balance has been restored, i again implore the mighty LoganPrime to try again rejoining our clan and taking his rightful place on the throne.

also: im about to rescind my friend invite to a certain Special K if she don't add a ninja back.

• 3 weeks later...