Hondo's Bar

some unknown little wisconsin (i think) bands

invisiblecola

okay just got back from an I VOTED FOR KODOS concert like half an hour ago in the small town of richland center, wisconsin! okay i didn't see the whole show but most of it.

alright i'm gonna change it again. does anyone hate it when a band sounds amazing live but their cd sucks? i do.

okay here are some:

a gnarly swell -- i'd say a blend of nofx and bad religion with some outbursts of ska breakdowns (their cd kinda sucks)

zero to sixty never -- they were okay. a little over the top. sounded kinda like they were trying to be the used without as much screaming and with a keyboard. (i heart keyboards)

billy ray's pirates (brp) -- these guys were kinda lame. had a trombone player who did a little on his keyboard too. too much screaming for me. otherwise okay... IV4K wannabees.

i voted kodos -- rocked as usual. they're frontman (rick) is always such a fuckin prick after his shows though.. stardom has gotten to him and they're not even that big (that pisses me off too).

okay... nobody cares but i thought i'd share my thursday night experience with everyone :D

Archived