Hondo's Bar

Towa No Quon

C_U_SPACECOWBOY

I haven't really been following the Anime scene that diligently lately, so I knew little to nothing about this before downloading the first part.

In fact, it was a random watch, based solely on Bones' name cred, which I did without so much as reading a synopsis.

Basically, you have people 'awakening' into incredible powers, with two groups vying to get a hold of them as soon as they manifest: the shady and seemingly nefarious Kestos organization, which uses swat teams, helicopters and bad-ass cyborgs, and a group of awakened "Attractors", as they are called in the show, who live in secret amidst society and only want to save their kin.

Yeah, it's a bad-ass version of X-Men as envisioned by Bones.

Below is the trailer, but as is often the case with Japanese trailers, it shows you NOTHING. Luckily, I found a video of the first 7 minutes of the first movie so you all can have a taste of the over the top action and incredible animation! The 'movies' (at least the first one) are about 50 minutes long, so all in all this will be equivalent to a 12 episode series. Kinda wish it was longer, as I'm really digging the idea, but if they can keep the quality consistent I'll be happy to get these 6 theatrical (in Japan at least) releases.

32201.jpg

Archived