Hondo's Bar

Weird City

Ok, so I was alerted to this because I saw a brief clip out of the corner of my eye when I was scrolling on a web page the other day. I didn't pay too much attention to it, because, you know advertisements. But I do knowt that it involved Laverne Cox and a smart house being fucked by a plumber. Wait, what? Hmm, put a pin in that, I think So fast forward a week or two and I'm watching stupid videos on YouTube and boom, this pops into my recommended. I watched the first episode and I want more. It's a premium though.

So, long story short, if you have YouTube Premium or are considering it (you get a month long free trial) watch this little series. It's only eight episodes, each less than a half hour, and the last two were a little meh, but I really enjoyed the others. It reminds me a great deal of Dimension 404 and some of it is very non-sequitur but I'd definitely recommend it. The first episode is currently free.