Hondo's Bar

SSX3

alter ego

Time to hit the slopes again. The next installment in the over-the-top snowboarding series is coming this october. If you haven't played SSX or SSX Tricky, you have to get this game. Even if you're not a fan of snowboarding, it's impossible not to have fun playing this game. If you've played any of the previous games, you know what I'm talking about. The game is all about racing down the steep side of a really big mountain all while pulling off some insane trick and beating the crap out of your opponets. Just keep in mind, when you knock someone down they tend to hold a grudge and friends can become enemies in time. So far, this game features 10 different snowboarders including 4 completely new characters. The game will feature just one extremely big (words cannot describe how big) mountain with numerous courses sattered all over it as opposed to the previous games where you just raced to the bottom of different themed mountains. The game is all about style as you will get points for the tricks you pull of as well as fill up a trick meter that you can drain for turbo power or save up for even more insane tricks. There will also be sections of the mountain reserved specifically freestyle type competitions that have been described as a skate park made out of snow. SSX 3 will again feature a wide variety of bands, including the X-Ecutioners, Felix Da Housecat, Queens of the Stone Age, N.E.R.D., and more. Seeing the game is not enough, you have to experience the game for yourself to understand just how incredibly fun it really is. I'll post more info as i get it. For now, here's some pics of the game.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Archived