Hondo's Bar

Pantaleon y Las Visitadoras

I caught this yesterday at dolphin mall, and it was hilarious.  It's a peruvian movie where lots of the soldiers in Peru are raping the town women, and so to solve that problem they hire the most clean cut, straight edged workaholic in the army to gather up a service of prostitutes to visit the army camps.  The funniest part is the fact that they use double entendres for everything, the brothel is the center for logistic, the hookers are visitors, etc.  Knowing Spanish is pretty important for this one though, 'cause the dialogue is what makes the movie, but I'd still check it out if I didn't know spanish.  So, come on, you know you've seen Spiderman three times already, this one was funny as hell, I'm forcing as many peopl as I can to see it, dont let the fact that it isn't a billion dollar hollywood machine scare you off, go see it!

• 4 years later...
I caught this yesterday at dolphin mall, and it was hilarious.  It's a peruvian movie where lots of the soldiers in Peru are raping the town women,

The funniest part is the fact that they use double entendres for everything, the brothel is the center for logistic, the hookers are visitors, etc.

Knowing Spanish is pretty important for this one though, 'cause the dialogue is what makes the movie, but I'd still check it out if I didn't know spanish.  So, come on, you know you've seen Spiderman three times already, this one was funny as hell, I'm forcing as many peopl as I can to see it, dont let the fact that it isn't a billion dollar hollywood machine scare you off, go see it!

Wait... did he say "the funniest part of this rape film is..." ?

Fucking worst prop for a movie ever. :party:

Edited by MusicManiac