Hondo's Bar

Before&After

MetalHeart

I loooove Before and Afters. I love to compare the same thing and see how they've changed so much during a process of editing, or.... well. you know :)

Kinda like.... when you remodel a house, you get to see the before and the after.

Or see a dirty house then see it clean.

Before you get ready after you've just woken up, to when you've showered, dressed, and gotten ready to go out.

Or seeing the original picture, then the outcome of that photo into a banner, icon, whatever.

Post your before and after pictures here.

Pictures of yourself, of things you've made, of graphics, of collages, of... whatever. Just so long as there is a before and after too it. It can even have in betweens, too!

I hope I explained myself well, but you know. It's way too early for my taste, lol. I'll post some stuff shortly, though I guarantee it won't be as lovely as everyone else's!

Here are a few icons I made for Livejournal. This batch is Tori re-lated, as I've recently fell hardcore back into her the past week.

The first one I made today, and the other was made a while back:

Before:

The picture used-

Torireddress.jpg

After:

The icon made-

Tori-PuttingtheDamageOn.gif

Before:

The picture used-

Torihay.jpg

After:

The icon made-

Torilawn.gif

REMEMBER!! It doesn't just have to be icons or graphics. ANYTHING related to a Before & After! I think this could be a pretty cool thread if we get enough people posting things in it.

Archived