Hondo's Bar

Dolphins FA

gunsmithx

Ok boys and girls, it's begun, here are the cats and rumors

UDFA

’ve confirmed the Dolphins will also add Arizona tailback Nic Grigsby, Rutgers defensive end Jonathan Freeny, a South Florida product, Penn State TE Brett Brackett, and South Carolina offensive guard Garrett Chisolm to the training camp roster

per omar kelly

The phins have also add deleware QB Pat Devlin to the mix as well.

On the FA front the rumors have us after ray edwards, amare bradshaw, de'angelo williams, for QB's we've been linked to Kyle Orton, Matt hassleback and maybe even Mcnabb.

more as it comes.

adding

Louisiana Tech KR Phillip Livas to Dolphins

Tony McDaniel has resigned with the team, not much knews on teh QB race, rumor says we are talking to Ortons people but he wants 6 mil+ and we'd have to give up picks... I'm at the point we should just sign VY I want either playoffs or a 2-14 season please god don't let us go 8-8....

Fins get Reggie Bush for 2 years, not sure on pick traded yet but rumors say 6th which I'm ok with mostly since I"m pretty sure he would have been cut anyway.

Still no more progress on Orton talks, Orton wants to much money and Broncos want 2nd pick which isn't going to happen. word is Vince Young is the back up plan.... sigh.

I don't want to give up yet ANOTHER second round pick for a gamble on a QB...though getting Reggie Bush was huge. There's talk that Orton's people are holding out but that they'll still come over (that's the consensus, at least).

trading the sixth for Reggie was clutch. I'm really excited about that pick up.

JT is back... this is a feel good signing the proabbly won't bring much to the field, he's not an every down player anymore and he's 36.

Also fuck our FO, the giants got Bradshaw for less then we got bush plus we gave shit up... fuck, I really hope Cowher brings a top notch GM with him.

gods, this has all the signs of a long long long season....

we did a 1 year with Kevin O'Connell, QB with jets, pats and chargers I think and had the dubious honor of holding a 30.2 qbr in 3 straight preseasons.... why would you even bring in a 5th qb, 4 is more enough for camp arms and honestly anyone but pat devlin as the 3rd qb is probably a mistake....

smh

Archived