Hondo's Bar

Ms Marvel

The NZA

Ns91Nld.jpg

occurred to me that Kamala doesn't have her own thread, despite being easily one of the best new superheros of the modern age.  Sara Picheli (now on the upcoming FF4 book) and G Willow Wilson really knocked it out of the park with the first major female muslim character, both incorporating the Inhumans/terrigen mist, the marvel universe (insofar as new jersey goes) and her culture, without anything feeling pandering or forced.  

wilson has one of the most likable supporting casts around here from almost the book's start, which is a feature that characters from the silver age often never properly managed.  while still having a lot to prove, she slid into the marvel universe seamlessly - with her own villains, struggles & even character development, despite basically having her first appearance in 2014.  

her book stays high on my pull list every month consistently, and i cannot wait for her MCU debut.  oh yeah, here's a print of her David Mack did for the ACLU:

1Umc1yM.jpg