Hondo's Bar

Rumor: Lucasfilm Animation is developing a Star Wars animated series based around Darth Maul

The NZA

www.cinelinx.com

New Star Wars Animated Series to Focus on Darth Maul’s Shenanigans | Exclusive

According to multiple sources it looks like a new Star Wars animated series is already in the works that could fill in some Crimson Dawn/Darth Maul gaps…

I know we're all still recovering from The Book of Boba Fett trailer, but had some information come in I thought would be worth discussing. About a month ago, I heard from a source that voice recording was underway for a new—as yet unannounced—Star Warsanimated series was going down.

This, along a second source, informed me familiar Star Wars voice actors Dee Bradley Baker, Matt Lanter, and Sam Witwer were recording….something.

While they both mentioned Maul, one source specifically mentioned it was a show about his time running Crimson Dawn BEFORE Solo: A Star Wars Story. I have even heard Paul Bettany is expected to come back to voice Dryden Vos (a character he's already mentioned wanting to return to).