Hondo's Bar

Anger Management

I had a good feeling about this one, so I decided to take a chance on it. Besides, I wanted to get into a movie that got out when Dreamcatcher was starting so we could sneak into it to see The Final Flight Of Osiris. Well, that didn't work out, but Anger Management was pretty funny. Adam Sandler's a really funny, but I'm sick of his characters with the baby voice that acts retarded (Billy Madison, Little Nicky). When ever he acts liek a normal guy (The Wedding Singer) he's great. That's how he is here. I thought Jack Nicholson's character was going to be crazy, but he really keep you guessing about whether he was really insane and evil or really smart and good. Overall, thsi movie was packed with clever and not-so-clever jokes that were mostly all funny whether they were clever or not, a story that wasn't too predicable and characters that were entertaining. Worth seeing while the selection is still slim pickings. When May hits, we'll have X-Men 2, The Matrix Reloaded and Finding Nemo just to name a few. This is a good movie to hold you over.

Oh my god.. i saw this one last night and it was soo funny. It makes you want to hate Jack Nicolson so bad! Adam Sandler is so funny. I like him and almost all his movies. Lil Nicky was the only one that he had that was kinda ehh..but this movie Anger Management had me laughing alot. Very well done and an interesting twist at the end. :approve: