Hondo's Bar

Mine!

FireDownBelow

Ok, since a couple of people have asked about the stuff I write I thought I'd take the time here to clear up a few things, if anyone's interested. www.amberhipple.com It's still under some construction because I'm lazy and don't want to update it right now, but you can find snippets of my work there. For the whole stories you can google my name and come up with some stuff, write me and I'll send you the story cause I'm nice like that, or you can follow the respective links and find the stuff posted somewhere on the respective websites. Also, you can check out my blog which is dull at eldritchweaver.livejournal.com . Anyway, there it is. Have fun with it! :2T:

• 2 months later...

Woot, woot! I am queen of the universe! No, seriously, I just finished updating my website. COMPLETELY redone. There are still afew things I'd like to do...namely put something up on the projects page and maybe a story of the month and I'll have to get the fortune cookies pages going, but all in all, I'm pleased with what I've got so far. Now instead of just saying, here's a piece of the story go find the rest, I've provided up to date links where I can. Anyways, I'm happy with myself and after three hours of work I'm going to bed.

Maybe.

Archived