Hondo's Bar

X Box 360 Launch Poll

MusicManiac

So who's breaking the bak to buy this?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This system is expensive. It's estimated that a decent start up would cost the average purchaser 500 dollars!

According to EB Games-

If you're a serious gamer looking for the ultimate console, the search ends here. Fully loaded, the Xbox 360 Ultimate Bundle is the unsurpassed gaming and entertainment experience right out of the box, with a selection of games and accessories hand-picked for power gaming.

This bundle includes:

Xbox 360 Premium System ($399.00)

Xbox 360 Game Console

Wireless Controller

Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable

20GB Hard Drive

Ethernet Cable

Headset

Bonus Media Remote

Xbox Live Silver

Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial

Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition

Call of Duty 2

Kameo: Elements of Power

Project Gotham Racing 3

Extra Wireless Controller

Play & Charge Kit (for extra controller)

Extra Rechargeable Battery Pack

for $699.92

My first car cost less than that! :)

haha...true, but its a bundle with 4 games, that's a lot. I wouldnt even if i was into the system, cause i wouldnt want all 4...mebbe just Perfect Dark.

Analysts keep sayin Microsoft is expected to gain mroe ground against Sony this turn, and a holiday premier wont hurt that at all. I still wish new systems dropped wtih their flagship/showcase titles (like, a new Halo), but i know these things take years after development kits go out...its not often the first gen of titles produces many meorable ones, for me.

Still, even the core system's a hefty price tag...you can tell their clientele is largely buying this system for themselves, and not necessarily their kids.

Archived