Hondo's Bar

Emigrate

MetalHeart

Emigrate is a project of Richard Z. Kruspe (Rammstein Guitarist) that is just starting off. For many Rammstein fans, it has been a game of patiently waiting for news and samples to hit the internets, and today we finally get to catch a glimpse at what it's going to be!

From Herzeleid.com:

First sample from Emigrate

September 5, 2006

Today, Rammstein's management posted a sample from Emigrate, Richard's upcoming solo project. "Wake up" is hard and fast and very promising. While the riffs are unmistakable, Richard has still managed to find his own style. More was promised, so stay tuned!

He's been in New York for the past year or so working very hard on this project, and will be singing and playing guitar (naturally, hehe). The lyrics/vocals will all be in English, as well. I'm not in the mood for scrounging the net for info at this time as I'm tired and in need of sleeps, but I'll add more soon! I promise.

FOR NOW:

Go register to be on the mailing list, and you can download the entire song for free! If you don't feel like downloading it you can listen to a clip of the song from the same page as the newsletter register form page.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EMIGRATES SONG "WAKE UP".

I am very very very proud of his vocals and how well it sounds! Like Herzeleid said, the rifts in the beginning are very Rammstein-ish, but don't let that fool you. It's in a league of it's own!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived