Hondo's Bar

mk5

arc

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well nicky boy i never knew how important costum design was till i saw this here i was going to write this game off because of the jax and scorpiean costums but now i belive they are fakes look at them and then look a the other guy no fucking way man scorp look like an s&m freak.

Haha...that's so sad. Ya always see a buncha crap, then one cool lookin thing, and figure its all secretly cool, that the crap's just a red herring to throw ya off & lower your expectations.

Then the game comes out, and ya realize Midway stopped really tryin for somethin new back in part 2 or so, and then, oh then, the tears come.  :scared:

There, there, artistic.  We'll go play Tekken 4 and make it all better. One day, youll get your fightin game with cool level layout & costumes, badass characters & moves, and maybe, just maybe, a story too.  I believe, man.