Hondo's Bar

NFL Free Agency

gunsmithx

Ok not sure anyone is gonna care outside greyskull but I'll use this to drop new on big FA signings, mostly phin releated.

- So the phins cut Gibril Wilson thank the maker, This is the guy I want to be, I want to be a shitty safety and then get paid 24 million(between us and the raiders), man I wish I could make that much and suck at my job :/ but he's gone now and the healing may begin, With either Rolle or the rumor that Ken Hamlin(of dallas I believe) will be cut and brought here.

-The jets trade a 3rd(up to a 2nd) for Cormoartie(who's name I misspelled) he's a shitty human being(like 5 paternty suits and 7 kids and other shit) but he's a good cornor and might just give the jests the best cornor duo in the league, only time will tell.

-Karlos Dansby(ILB ex arizona) is in miami today to meet with the phins... they had better sign him.. or else.

- in other news the bears look to have a lock on peppers but we'll know by the end of the day most likely,

So far the day has gone slower then I'd hoped.

Ginn is still under his rookie contract. Just cause you want it to happen doesn't mean it will and he has value, it's just as a 2nd or 3rd reciver and a kr/pr guy. but it hasn't been 24 hours into the league year so there's lots of time for things to happen.

Yeah, I heard about Bears getting Peppers. Pats could have really used him. They also got Chester Taylor for Running Back.

Pats got Linebacker Tully Banta-Cain. Could help our defense, but not as much as Peppers would have. We'll see.

From what I understand only the bears were really in the run for peppers, though that signing will set the the roof for everyone else. I heard about tully.

-Phins release akin adoyle, porter(finally), there's alot of rumors and smoke but no fire as of yet, we'll hopefully know something by tonight(good or bad, us not landing dansby would screw us imo)

There was a rumor that the pats were in the running for Boldin since they have a ton of picks but they seemed to have pulled out and I'm not sure he makes sense unless you think moss is leaving or welker won't be ready(and getting him and trading moss is a loss imo)

Heard about that. Not bad! Pats kept Vince Wilfork and are looking to put him in a leadership role. I think this was a great move. Getting some good defense which is what we really need.

Fins working out the dirtist player in the nfl....

Also jets sign LT(not the real lt of course, just the washed up running back) I don't really thing thats an upgrade for them but we'll see. Once a RB is done they almost never bounch back,

Archived