Hondo's Bar

Manga Contest

Boogie

Manga Contest

Celebrate Manga Month with Dark Horse!

Here's your chance to win some great books and products from Dark Horse Comics! Three lucky grand prize winners will receive a special manga package which includes some of our most popular manga titles and products!

Ten runners up will receive a copy of the first issue of Torajiro Kishi's Devil and a copy of Blood+: Kowloon Nights!

So what are you waiting for? Enter Today!

Prize Package 1:

- Dark Horse 20 Years of Manga Coffee Mug

- Signed copy of Berserk volume 1

- Gantz volume 1

- Blade of the Immortal volume 1

- Eden volume 1

Prize Package 2:

- Signed copy of Hellsing volume 1

- Neon Genesis volume 1

- Gunsmith Cats omnibus 1

Prize Package 3:

- Dark Horse 20 Years of Manga limited edition lithograph print signed by Yoshitaka Amano

- Vampire Hunter D volume 1

- Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service volume 1

Runners-up (10):

- Devil #1

- Blood+: Kowloon Nights

So thats that. I wish i could enter just to win the signed copy of Berserk... Im assuming is signed by Miura, cos i doesnt say anywhere... But yeah, anyone interested they just need to go here

nice! i totally wouldve missed this, thanks for the heads-up.

tell you what, man - you're the only bigger fan of Berserk on this board than i, so if i win, the book's yours. ^_^

i ever tell you how pissed i am at 2001 NZA? i think it was that year (or 02?) i went to Megacon, met Kevin Smith and such, had a great time...but Dark Horse had a great booth with much of their talent there, and i was not yet reading Berserk, Blade, Sin City, Lone Wolf & Cub, Hellboy, etc (many of these books are among my absolute favorites now), so i took the swag, mostly bookmarks & the like, but got no autographs. :sarcasm:

ive made a point to never look up if Mignola was there, cause id be so pissed if my ignorance kept me from having met the dude.

Really??? Thanks man!! Tell you what, im gonna think about something really cool to send you if you win.

Hehehe great anecdote :x: Something similiar happened with me once. There was a convention in Buenos Aires and one day when i was leaving i noticed that the next day a great writer/artist i like was coming, but i was busy that day. Then i found out that my sister got a drawing by this guy (wich made me really angry cos shes not a big comic fan).. Anyway, long story short, the guy died a couple of years ago... :(

Archived