Hondo's Bar

Thundercats

Drifter

• 10 months later...

Well, season one had a hiatus but apparently just finished. They did 26 episodes in all. I dropped out around the time the Berbils showed up. I watched a few more today and stopped around the episode where Panthro got bionic arms. WTF?!?!?

It looks like the show is getting canceled. This pisses me off for one reason: it means Bandai will likely stop making the highly articulated figures from the opriginal series. They did two Lion-Os, Tygra, and I think two Mumm-Ras. All I wanted was an original Panthro, damnit! :weep:

Anyway, the voice actor for the new Lion-O has a hot girlfriend that is trying to get a petition going to save the show. She's no dummy, she got her friends to dress up in Thundercats inspired make-up on the web site.

More pics on the website.

tumblr_m4wxx5bF3l1rx9sbvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4ruerkBwd1rx9sbvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4rjj04HWa1rx9sbvo1_1280.jpg

And it looks like this chick has a Battle Angel Alita tatt. I could be in love.

tumblr_m4t18uhN1b1rx9sbvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

I could be wrong, but with the amount of time animation takes to produce, in the season finale has already aired and they are not in production for a second season, then it would take a long time to get things started and produce more episodes. Several of the people involved have probably gotten animation jobs elsewhere, and if people have to be replaced, that can cause even more delays. This may be a lost cause, but if people are gonna dress like sexy cats to spur online petitions, I'm not going to discourage them.