Hondo's Bar

Persona 4 the Anime

Newtype

Director Seiji Kishi (Angel Beats!, My Bride is a Mermaid) and the anime studio AIC ASTA are adapting the Persona 4 role-playing game from Atlus into a television series. Persona concept designer Kazuma Kaneko, original character designer Shigenori Soejima, and musical composer Shoji Meguro are reprising their respective roles from the game for the anime.

Cast members Daisuke Namikawa (Yu Narukami), Showtaro Morikubo (Yōsuke Hanamura), Yui Horie (Chie Satonaka), and Ami Koshimizu (Yukiko Amagi), Tomokazu Seki (Kanji Tatsumi), Kappei Yamaguchi (Kuma), Unshou Ishizuka (Ryōtarō Dōjima), Akemi Kanda (Nanako Dōjima), and Mitsuaki Madono (Tōru Adachi) are all returning from the game to play their respective characters.

oh shit! now i really gotta get back to finishing that game.

i see more recurring characters this time, but is there any idea if it'll tie into the game's story more than say trinity did? i didnt watch much of that, but from what i heard, it was only loosely connected.

oh shit! now i really gotta get back to finishing that game.

i see more recurring characters this time, but is there any idea if it'll tie into the game's story more than say trinity did? i didnt watch much of that, but from what i heard, it was only loosely connected.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

dude, trinity had characters from 3 (i'm told) and still didn't have much to do with it. is this the game as an anime, a prequel/sequel, what?

Trinity takes place years after part 3.

The persona 4 anime is the same story as the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived