Hondo's Bar

Franklin & Bash

FRANKLIN-BASH-2-550x366.jpg

Two young and unorthodox buddy lawyers get recruited to breathe new life into a major law firm. They'd rather play Xbox, throw parties and bang chicks than do the leg work for cases, but still always win! Filled with pop-culture references, this show is crazy, sexy, cool... and pretty hilarious... and has me hooked (hangin with Zack Morris again is like old times). I know most of Hondos wouldn't be into a show like this, but I'm enjoying it :)

I'm hoping so. I had hopes with the first episode because of Pinder and... lady assistant, but in the next two episodes I didn't see them grow or be explored much, it all became about Franklin and Bash and them wacky antics. Also their love life, and a little bit their clients. But honestly, I think that Franklin, Bash, Pinder, and Lady are the more interesting core of the show, but it won't get explored that way.

Watched the first few eps last night and not overly impressed, which is a bummer. It's not often I watch a show and physically see roadies and set crew wheeling out the next wacky device to appeal to a different part of my brain or different focus group.

I mean, i see what they're shooting for but it just doesn't seem to gel for me. You have your uncharismatic D-bag lawyers who somehow haven't gotten out of the frat mentality yet, inexplicably working out of the home and living with an agrophobe(because Monk & Community showed us paler shades of mental illness can be funny while not being offensive! But it's also edgy bro), Malcolm Macdowell is evidently cash-poor and needs the work somehow, it all just comes together in this fistpounding mess of a show that would almost strike me as Existentialist if it tried any less to sell A&F and Mountain Dew.

Edit- Having said all that, Alana fucking loves it.

You didn't let me finish. She also loves Grey's Anatomy, Private Practise, and big cocks in her vag.

If you feel that you two have this much in common, you should absolutely talk more. especially about getting my cock in you :wank:

It's okay Panch, I only make a point of dating/marrying women who's exclusive dating pool prior to me are asian men, that was I seem like a fuckin' monster. You on the other hand, I guess search for girls who sit about halfway down on their barstool? Someone who can comfortably fit a 1.25L pepsi bottle up there?

Archived