Hondo's Bar

Shadow of the Eternals

Keth

• 2 months later...

Kickstarter

David Hayter on board

"Playing the role of Paul Becker will be a blast as he is both complex and conflicted. I intend to provide gamers with a provocative and memorable experience on the roller coaster ride that is Shadow of the Eternals."

-- David Hayter, Accomplished Actor, Screenwriter and Director

Shadow of the Eternals is:

• A single-player third-person action/adventure game with horror elements.
  • An 8-10 hour complete experience.
  • Multiple playable characters throughout different time periods of history.
  • Sanity events - special graphical, audio, and controller effects - will challenge your senses and your mind, causing you to question what is real.
  • Developed in collaboration with the community via an exclusive area on our forums.
  • Developed with CryENGINE 3 for PC (Windows) and Wii U.
  • Available via a DRM-free distribution method (for PC).

Stretch Goals

Every extra dollar raised beyond our initial goal will go directly into the development of Shadow of the Eternals. Each stretch goal that we meet will add more content and more functionality to enrich the experience of the game.

And now, as Precursor Games is an officially licensed PlayStation®4 developer, we have added the next-gen console as a stretch goal. Should we be fortunate enough to sufficiently exceed our target goal, we will work towards releasing Shadow of the Eternals on the PlayStation®4 platform. We hope that this is as exciting for potential PlayStation®4 buyers as it is for Precursor Games.

glad to see Hayter eating, but didn't they cancel the last one because it was coming in way under its goal? i don't know how much they can get for this on their own, i mean i loved Eternal Darkness but if it's just up to Dyack/Nintendo's not at the helm, i don't trust my $ going into pre-production goals.