Hondo's Bar

Ant Man and the Wasp

Keth

I'm telling you, Infinity War spoiled us. They released too early. And after a string of movies that, frankly weren't very good or nearly as exciting to look forward to, it just turned people off for the summer season. That's what I think happened at least. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Axels said:

I'm telling you, Infinity War spoiled us. They released too early. And after a string of movies that, frankly weren't very good or nearly as exciting to look forward to, it just turned people off for the summer season. That's what I think happened at least. 

You mean they released Ant-Man & the Wasp too soon after Infinity War? I can agree to that. I believe the first one was an August release. Superhero fatigue is also setting in. Maybe if Marvel waited until after SDCC they could've gotten some extra juice from the convention? Eh. Tough to say; since that con is so jam packed with new reveals any Ant-Man hype could've gotten lost in the mix.