• The Spectacular Now
  • Under the Skin
  • The Lobster
  • Swiss Army Man
  • Into the Forest
  • The Blackcoat's Daughter
  • Free Fire
  • A Ghost Story

i understand some of those are polarizing, but it's interesting seeing a studio willing to take such risks.  what do y'all think? 

A24 has made such a name for itself in the last few years, it's incredible. When I see their name pop up before a movie starts, I get excited, the way I used to for like Focus Features. You know it's going to be something different and very likely something good. 

They are primarily a distribution company which means they tend to acquire films other smaller production companies have made and they are in charge of marketing it. So they are choosing worthy projects and pushing them into the limelight. And they're doing it extraordinarily well. Not all their films are winners, but the ones that stand out are some of the best films of the last decade. 

If you haven't, I HIGHLY recommend seeing Room, Lady Bird, The Disaster Artist and Moonlight. There are a few on that list I really need to see as well!

• Really Like 1

I've seen Green Room, The Disaster Artist, The Witch, Ex Machina and It Comes At Night.

The only one I didn't like was It Comes At Night. Not a bad track record so far. There are a few more there I've really wanted to check out. Mostly Swiss Army Man.

• Like 1