Hondo's Bar

goldeneye-1-1280x720.jpg

we've talked about it a lot in other threads, never had a dedicated one...anyway, it's that time again, might finally be getting a remake?

A HD remaster of N64 classic GoldenEye 007 could be revealed as soon as during the next few weeks, it's been claimed.
That's according to VentureBeat journalist Jeff Grubb, who stated on his premium Giant Bomb show GrubbSnax (transcribed by VGC) that he believes that Microsoft is likely to announce the revival, rather than original publisher Nintendo.
This matches what one source has recently told VGC.

Grubb said: "I think that Microsoft is going to be the one to announce that first." He added: "I think this game is probably coming pretty soon, I'm thinking next couple of weeks."

• 6 months later...

FIIIIIIINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

IDK how to feel about no online for Xbox, but local splitscreen is where it's at anyway, and since I'm not paying any more for it than the sub If I wanna play online I'll probably shell out for the Switch version anyway(follow me for other tips on redundancies when buying the same game across multiple generations and platforms).

• Haha 1