Hondo's Bar

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Put them in your order of favorite to least favorite.  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 9 years later...

Raiders and TLC are so close for me, but Raiders edges out a victory for first place. Speaking of which...

Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark: The IMAX Experience

Release Date: September 7, 2012. Rated: PG. Runtime: 115 min.

The IMAX release has been digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology.

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark will play in IMAX for a one-week limited engagement from 9/7-9/13.

• 2 weeks later...

A dozen of us got together for dinner before heading out to see Raiders of the Lost Ark at the local IMAX theater last night. We were late getting seated for dinner, so one couple volunteered to leave dinner early to save us seats because we were all sure the theater would be packed. I walk in the theater as the trailers were rolling and there are six people, including the two people that came to hold us seats, in the entire theater. WTF is wrong w/ America?

Anyway, it was the first time seeing Raiders on the silver screen for me and it was fantastic. If you've got one in your area, I highly recommend shelling out the extra bucks for an IMAX ticket. Seeing the opening scene w/ the idol and watching Nazi faces two stories high melting off is worth the price of admission alone.