Hondo's Bar

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Put them in your order of favorite to least favorite.  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm torn. I'm pretty sure Raiders is the best one, but it's been a long time since I've seen it, and I've only seen it once. I can't remember to much about it, and I'm not sure if I think it's my favorite because I think so or becasue that's what I always hear. I'm seen Temple a few times and Last Crusade about 100 times. I have to say Last Crusade is better than Temple, though I did like Shorty alot (Doctor Jones!). I might have to see Raiders again before I can be sure.

I think Raiders and Last Crusade are equally great movies. But I think Sean Connery made Last Crusade slightly more enjoyable than Raiders (which is saying a lot). For the record, though, the opening to Raiders is better than pretty much any other opening in movie history.

I went for Raiders, Crusade, then Temple. They're pretty firm, didn't take much thought. And Temple of Doom isn't bad at all, it's just like, Raiders and Crusade seem like big, important stories, and Temple of Doom is more like "here's an example of one of the adventures that Indy goes on all the time!" Fine movie tho.

Cause he's just like that. That's WHY it's funny. Besides, we learn at the beginning of Last Crusade that is has sentimental value. He got it when he was River Pheonix. I would hold on to anything I recieved if I was ever River Pheonix.

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

i saw this thread and i was like :D

yes. i love indiana jones.

this was really tough, because i like them all for different reasons. raiders is really good, the beginning is great, the ending is great (a couple of them...) i like that nazi guy frying, and the snakes in the tomb, etc... the last crusade is also great, i saw it for the first time driving down to disneyland with my friend who had a tv in the car... it was a small one, but damn i fell in love with river phoenix :D then i found out he died... and i still loved him! lol... but yeah, the rest of it is still really good. i do like temple of doom, as a sort of prequel it gets pushed aside a bit... but i still really like it, i'm also a fan of the eh, palace slave scene :D :approve:

ps it's all about the hat! :plain: jeez. haha