Hondo's Bar

Final Fantasy Saga

Sango

Well The Final Fantasy saga seems to be the most long lasting rpg " saga" out there people enjoy and love to waste no more like invest there $$ by buying it...

so getting to the point about the anime... do you like unlimited or the orginal 2 part? If you have seen unlimited please tell me about it.........

what the hell is wrong with you alita God why is she in charge of shit if she cann't even tell sango is talking about anime just because the man put in an intro for the love of pete man it was just one fucking sentence can you please fucking read next time at least to the second sentence you know what this shit needs to get moved back really soon i'm too pissy right now and i'm likely to to to to.... do something real fucking nasty tonight or even in a few hours.

Artistic.... relax!! I was away all weekend and for you to get pissy over something so stupid... i just know you do this purposely to see how far you can make someone tick...but it's not going to work with me :D

Hey Sango, sorry that I looked over the second part of what you were saying. Anyways I remember watching th original because P-chan showed it to me but I don't recall hearing about the second part.

Or have I seen it already??

Hey Cowboy,

I heard that unlimted was something about kids that go thur something like time travel or transported somewhere and are looking for there parents...they get friends that help them and stuff but I'm not all to sure...if I find some pic or a link i'll post it... If you find out anyting more please let me know  :D

why is she in charge of shit if she cann't even tell sango is talking about anime just because the man put in an intro for the love of pete man

First off I'd like to say on behalf of Sango, that Sango's a FEMALE.  :D  

Besides that I just have to say, Artistic, that your worst than me. I get really pissy over alot of things but you took that way too seriously.  :plain:  Chill, people make mistakes. Same way you mistook Sango for a man.

Be   :D  about it.

As for the FF anime, I've seen it if we are talking about Final fantasy Legend of the Crystals. That's all I've seen. Want to start on Unlimited but I think I'll wait for DVDs or until Sango rents them.  :D