Hondo's Bar

Phantasy Star Online

Benz

Awesome game, so far. Nice level ups and graphics are well done. Also it's really cool that up to 4 people can play at once. All the other reviews I've read say it's a good buy as well. Anyone who has a Gamecube that wants a good RPG should go for this one. I like it better than "Cell-duh".

Also please check out Drunken Video Games for details on Drunken RPG 2.0

"Cell-Da", listen to you....i was wonderin how this game holds up with the split-screen? I played 1.0 a lot on Dreamcast, never got to play 2.0..i had a blast tho.

Benny - if i see this one used, ill pick it up & meet up with ya buddy. Wish i could load up my dreamcast guy...he's high level with some great weapons. :D

Not bad...i was a lvl 38 or so human hunter - actually i think hunters used guns, my guy had that double lightsaber a la Darth Maul...i kept extra guns for hunter friends, but if i can load my guy back up, ill see if i have any force stuff, or at least a good pet. Youre on 2.0 then?

• 2 weeks later...

I just made level 39 today, but I'm tryin to take a break from it. There's still some cool stuff I heve yet to get, but I'm gonna take it easy on this thing, because seriously it's starting to get towards Everquest level of addicting. It'll never reach that level, but still it's starting to get to the point where I'm getting too involved in it, like I did with EQ. (Not that EQ's bad or anything, it's just too good!)