Hondo's Bar

Sharing

The NZA

OK, even tho i moderated here on the old site, should anyone want/deserve this one, ill share with em.  Sure its Yahven's decision, but this is somethin resemblin a democracy, so should he make the wrong choices here, we can always behead 'im.  So who wants what?

ARg this thread was denying me reply access.  Note if anyone gets denied posting rights after 5 posts let me know, ikonboard has a weird elaborate authorization scheme im still learning.  one keeps overriding the other. hehe earlier to day i blocked myself out of my own forum !!! arggg.    Now what did i go thru all this trouble to say?  Shit i forgot  ???

Wow you fall asleep for a couple of minutes and all of a sudden there's a ton of posts.  The thing about forums is that you can never really stay on top.  There's always someone that has nothing better to do and doesn't sleep that will one up you. I'm not bashing anyone...Just saying that I love the forum and I plan on checking back often.  So I chose to be 2nd or whatever.  

O wait this topic is suppose to be about movies.  Now to get back on track.  Hmm...Movies I want to see,

I just saw a preview for a new Hugh Jackman/Meg Ryan Romantic comedy for Dec. 21.  I'm totally going, who wants to go with me?  Nick...you owe me one romance movie amist all of the very masculine MGS2 and Melee lately.  I think I deserve a romantic night out soon...Especially with you leaving in a few weeks.  

I welcome you all to the movies with us.  I remember the times we all went together.  What was the last one we saw as a group....I think it was Highlander or X-men.  I forget.

I don't care what you men think.  Romantic Comedies are still worthy of talk though some of them are repetative. There are a lot that can be orignal.  I know nick will stick to his "yuck, Girly movies Suck" banter.  So here's my reply...(sticking my tongue Out) "You Suck!"

I'm suprised that you even remember the name of the movie.  But Okay i'll give you this one.  The crab movie was kind of bad.  Hey when I watched it the first time it was pretty cool.  I must have been sick or something.  But I do make good movie suggestions despite this one bad one.  Hmph... :p

Why thank you...I do appreciate it.  I will never deny that my ears don't perk up everytime I hear a voice even resembling the duke's, let alone yell out "John Wayne" everytime I even see a glimpse of a pic of him ie. REgal's new ad.  I think my favorite Duke movie so far has been the quiet man.  I think it shows that even a rugged cowboy can play a romantic fool.

Aside from puttin the Duke as an Irish boxer, The Quiet Man is also cool for the fight scene at the end, and the public spankin the lovely Maureen O' Hara got for talkin so much smack to her man.  Shows even a romantic rugged cowboy can still lay the smack down when the leadin lady acts up. :D

Seriously tho, good movie, a John Ford classic for sure.  So then, what are my favorite duke movies, miss Mulan?  This oughta be easy.

Hmm...got to think on this one.  I'd say the searchers is definetly one of them.  Even Rio Bravo is a possibility, let alone the Shootist.  I hope that these are one of them.  If not, I guess I'm not paying the attention that you need after all. ???

"Attention that i need"? Cmon now, just asked a question, didnt take me for the needy type alla sudden, did ya?

And for what its worth, youre right on all 3.  Good job.  In order, itd prolly go

Rio Bravo

Searchers

The Shootist, perhaps tyin for 2nd.  Anyway...Matrix anime.

• 2 months later...

damn, an entire conversation went on here a while back, didnt even notice it.

Hey, speakin of which, where the hell did Al go? Cmon back, i cant do this video game forum all by myself (must focus on Lyceum)! Cmon we even gots movie smileys now, see?

:D :D :optimus: :jay: :bob: