Hondo's Bar

For Spiffy & other car nuts

BigChiefSlapaho

Yeah it is... check this out.

The yellow car about 1/2 way down is a Japanese imported Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7, right hand drive!

Did you notice the white car at the bottom was a WRX STI?

HEY IC!! Unless you want me crapping on your RPG thread, leave my little car promo in peace!! :D

right you are.... i can't believe people have that kind of enthusisiam in sport cars... it's like if you saw a skyline here in the US. the suburau's are also getting a little light now - wherever you have a lancer, you're going to have the wrx. now what i'm wondering is if they have 4wd...? i hear the wrx has factory turbo. is that true?

Wow... Timmy's behind on cars lately!

Subaru WRX - 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo & intercooler... 227 hp, all wheel drive

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 - 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo & intercooler... 271hp, all wheel drive.

Subaro WRX STI - 2.5L 4 cylinder turbo & intercooler... 300hp, all wheel drive

off the line, i burn you zangief. there's no question. you're not even sure you might pass me come 50mph since there's no place to test that. so right now, things don't look too bright for you.

actually chief, i was asking about domestic versions of these cars. i know the lancer they have here is a shadow of the monstrousity (sp?) of the evo 7, no turbo no 4wd. but the sti has turbo out of the factory (japan sure, but here?)

off the line, i burn you zangief.  there's no question.  you're not even sure you might pass me come 50mph since there's no place to test that.  so right now, things don't look too bright for you.

actually chief, i was asking about domestic versions of these cars.  i know the lancer they have here is a shadow of the monstrousity (sp?) of the evo 7, no turbo no 4wd.  but the sti has turbo out of the factory (japan sure, but here?)

Um... did you read my post at all? These are the domestic versions dingbat.

Sell me one of your CRX's so I can turn it into an autoX car.

THose pictures I uploaded were from a local race event in Miami. There's another race this weekend, Sunday at 10am. Metrozoo is the place, if you're interested in coming by and watching. It's completely free to watch, $30 to race.

BTW - if I wasn't so against street racing, I'd beat both of you.

Archived