Hondo's Bar

Random??

Oppai-Seijin

Maybe cause there's so many hated British celebrities you didn't get all the joke Oppai

Here are two sites I think you would enjoy Oppai:

http://fat-pie.com/flash.htm

They were fucking cool MH, Mr Salad Fingers, disturbed in a strange fascinating way...

"hello there young child I'm here to enquire about your spoOons" :D

Make sure you watch the 'Do Chavs like FatPie' link, if you are unaware of Chavs check ChavScum.com

Maybe cause there's so many hated British celebrities you didn't get all the joke Oppai

They were fucking cool MH, Mr Salad Fingers, disturbed in a strange fascinating way...

"hello there young child I'm here to enquire about your spoOons"  :D

Make sure you watch the 'Do Chavs like FatPie' link, if you are unaware of Chavs check ChavScum.com

YAAAAY I'm glad someone enjoyed it! It's so disturbing but CLASSIC. I love it.

and I tried that Chavscum website but it wasn't up or something.

Those interviews were silly!

YAAAAY I'm glad someone enjoyed it! It's so disturbing but CLASSIC. I love it.

and I tried that Chavscum website but it wasn't up or something.

Those interviews were silly!

Sorry bout that it should be ChavScum.co.uk, my bad. The interviews though silly, I have no doubt are genuine, these are the kind of fuckers who roam around in packs over here...so what are the drunk tossers like over there?

Well if you ever get over these a ways, I can show you round Manchester in the north of England, SoF lives near Dublin, Ireland (a more interesting but expensive city), sure he'd help you out.

Same offer applies to any Hondo's member, especially the hot chicks!! :D

haha what about hot chicks with uh, hot husbands? :D

But hell yeah! I've been planning to travel ze world for a while now! I need to save some monies lol.

Archived