Hondo's Bar

Elektra: The Hand

Da Cap'n

Ok, this one I kinda liked! I strongly recommed it to Nick! Everyone else, give it a shot...

It basically goes into the history of The Hand (you know those ninjas)! Well, I guess they had to tell the story to somebody and thats where Elektra comes in, but I don't think that she plays a major part in the story! Thats a good thing too, cause after Daredevil the movie, we don't need no extra Elektra (i didn't plan that)!! It's goes all the way back to when... nah, you just have to read it! It does kinda (and I mean loosely) remind me of Blade of the Immortal, but only in the fact that it goes way back to that time and they use long asain names and shit like Kamemekimoto Hajimatomeme (I just made that up)! I will pick up the next one, cause I'm kinda curious to where it goes! Check it out!!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to readin this one....its cool, espeically since i really go for samurai books. :D

Not much Elektra at all, i think its focusing on the origins of The Hand, which would be more awe-inspiring if m'boy Wolverine didnt often kill them by the dozen. Still, its a really interstin story, and i too look forward to see where it goes. Plot ideas come from Kenshin, Lone Wolf etc, but its still cool, and the art is good too.

Archived