Hondo's Bar

Reefer Madness

reefermadness.jpg

Amber (FDB) let me borrow this cause I had always wanted to see the original 1936 version of Reefer Madness, which just so happened to be on the DVD. This Musical remake was aired as a Showtime special. It was so great. All of the songs were good, it was hilarious and entertaining.

My favorite song and dance number would have to be: "Listen To Jesus, Jimmy" that was hilarious

reefermadness2.jpg

here's a ink to the IMDb page: Reefer Madness: The Musical

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Yeah I will give you that the original was better in some ways, I just think that the musical was funnier.

I also loved in the original that they said smoking marijuana would make you incurabley insane and like crazy violent. I thought to myself, I can barely walk straight while I'm high, let alone violently kill someone.

• 6 months later...

Archived