Hondo's Bar

Ask Madman

madman

sir madman is it true that you have been around since before the beginning of drunken deities and that you were once just a guest breaking it down for the people while keeping your identity secret but you were forced by the evil yavhe to log in and create a profile he might have thought to unmask you the madman in this fashion but you stuck it to him by allowing anyone to break into your user name and post their feelings of hate against other people?

Really because I thought that the leader of this forum should come up with their own topics instead of swiping someone else's. Madman is a fight club icon created by ArtisticCartoon intended to speak the brutal honest truth about other members without any repercussions; he is something to share in and not steal. How is there an ask question forum, isn't the entire board about asking questions and posting responses? I'm fairly sure that you didn't move this topic out of fight club because as far as I know only the administration can do that. So you know what keep it I hope you like it but I'm sick and tired of all of these rip off forums stealing my treads! If you want them other forums to expand and grow, then put someone creative in charge or just make forums that when there is a need for one.

What do you want in fight club, what can I do without there being a spin off. The bulk of Hell's Kitchen is an expansion of Fight Club and I can't stand that's bull shit.

I said this above:

Really because I thought that the leader of this forum should come up with their own topics instead of swiping someone else's. Madman is a fight club icon created by ArtisticCartoon intended to speak the brutal honest truth about other members without any repercussions; he is something to share in and not steal. How is there an ask question forum, isn't the entire board about asking questions and posting responses? I'm fairly sure that you didn't move this topic out of fight club because as far as I know only the administration can do that. So you know what keep it I hope you like it but I'm sick and tired of all of these rip off forums stealing my treads! If you want them other forums to expand and grow, then put someone creative in charge or just make forums that when there is a need for one.

What do you want in fight club, what can I do without there being a spin off. The bulk of Hell's Kitchen is an expansion of Fight Club and I can't stand that's bull shit.

to the vagrant

i'm sorry you're right i'm just a bit out of sorts but honestly this tread is my sole contrubution to fc in the last 3 months i haven't been here in fact i'm done for the next three months

• 4 years later...

Archived