Hondo's Bar

Flash Drives

FireDownBelow

Ok folks, haven't posted in a while I know. Mea culpa. I'm needing some help though. I'm hoping someone has an answer for me. The mister just bought a Game Shark and can't get the PS@ or the Game Shark to recognize the flash drive in order to download the codes.

Yes, I know it's cheating, but its not my game.

Any rate, anyone know which brands of USB flash drives are compatible with the Game Shark 2? I can't find the info anwhere. And I mean anywhere. I've scoured the net all night. Can't even see straight at this point. Any suggestions would be helpful. Either that or I'm just gonna go out and buy every brand I can't get my hands on and hope it works.

Ok folks, haven't posted in a while I know. Mea culpa. I'm needing some help though. I'm hoping someone has an answer for me. The mister just bought a Game Shark and can't get the PS@ or the Game Shark to recognize the flash drive in order to download the codes.

Yes, I know it's cheating, but its not my game.

Any rate, anyone know which brands of USB flash drives are compatible with the Game Shark 2? I can't find the info anwhere. And I mean anywhere. I've scoured the net all night. Can't even see straight at this point. Any suggestions would be helpful. Either that or I'm just gonna go out and buy every brand I can't get my hands on and hope it works.

It's not it's not going to work. You need a program called MaxDrive to do something like that. It comes with Action replay max which is the same as gameshark.

Action Replay MAX EVO Edition 32MB

Are you sure Newtype? Cause, we bought the latest edition of GameShark, and according to package and manual it supports USB flash drives. Just not what brands. But there it ends. Not telling me which brands. Pain in the ass. Fuck him. He can type in the codes.

Oh, and there's the avatar which displays my complete lack of imagination and ambition this fine summer day. Thanks for responding though, Newtype. I appreciate it.

It was GTA: San Andreas.

Archived