Hondo's Bar

Pushing Daisies

pushdaisies.jpg

It's on ABC on Wednesday nights at 8PM. I just caught the pilot on abc.com, which I highly recommend doing because this is one of the better shows I've seen in the past few years. I don't really even want to say much about it because I don't want to spoil anything. It's very Tim Burton-esque though.

it's getting really great reviews. I really want this one to stick around...I'm so tired of amazing shows getting canceled. like i said, the pilot is on abc's website if anyone is interested. just click on "full episodes" in the upper left hand corner and then you just have to download the player which only takes a few seconds. trust me, you'll be sitting through the episode with a huge grin on your face.

What world do you live in? In this world, what are Mal and that gang up to, since the sixth season of Firefly must have recently premiered to record Nielsen ratings. Have they found a replacement show to take over American Idol's slot since it was canceled, or are they still just airing Arrested Development reruns in it's place while new AD episodes make the Moon Landing jealous?

Yeah, it's good.

well, it's on abc. i can't recall off the top of my head abc having any really daring or experimental shows, especially of late, so we'll see how they handle this i guess (preferably with a lot of promotion and a solid and unchanging time slot rather than anal rapings).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So, Linds, you were asking about this, and I checked wiki. The season was originally meant to be 13 episodes, but they rewrote the 9th episode to act as a season finale, and it will not start again until the second season, for which they ordered 22 episodes.

• 3 months later...

Archived