Hondo's Bar

Big Video Game sale

The NZA

trusale.jpg

so, online or in-store, Toys R' Us is offering a "buy 2 games, get the 3rd free!" deal that's pretty awesome, likely to clear up space for the november/holiday rush. No pre-orders, sadly, and of course the free game is whichever costs less, but still rpetty good. Im gonna check my local shop this week when Beautfiul Katamari comes out to see if i can get Bioshock and Orange Box with it, myself.

Deal's good from today till next saturday (Oct 20th) so get on it if if you're gonna!

trusale.jpg

so, online or in-store, Toys R' Us is offering a "buy 2 games, get the 3rd free!" deal that's pretty awesome, likely to clear up space for the november/holiday rush. No pre-orders, sadly, and of course the free game is whichever costs less, but still rpetty good. Im gonna check my local shop this week when Beautfiul Katamari comes out to see if i can get Bioshock and Orange Box with it, myself.

Deal's good from today till next saturday (Oct 20th) so get on it if if you're gonna!

You have a 360 now?

no, but i do plan on gluttonously picking one up now that im hired; again, what im reading online seems to show all 3 models getting holiday bundles by the end of this month (packing in Ultimate Alliance and Forza 2, both of which id likely sell/trade). My hope is that if the Halo 3 edition 360 that came out last month started shipping with the cooler, quieter falcon chip & heatsinks, im guessing MS will wanna save themselves the trouble/press of more systems dying, and hopefully, these bundles will be a clearly-marked way to ensure i get a more solid system.

Its a bit of a longshot, but if not, the x-box forums have guys cracking open systems and taking pics, posting which batch/seriel #'s are the ones to get. Soon as i can sort out an elite with said falcon, im in. With a lotta games i want on all fronts pushed back till '08, i figure those 3'll keep me more than busy, plus i can join more of you guys online now too.

...but ill still be getting the in-store warranty, of course. anyway, you borke or thinking about getting in on this deal?

newt: nice try! cock. youre welcome to borrow em when im dones with em! but yeah, im hoping to swing em this week, gonna check toys r us at internatonal mall tomorow just to see if they even have bioshock and orange box, if i can manage a clean sweep, that'd be the shit.

jax - remember, theyre trying to liquidate shit, im sure its tempting to want to push stuff like that as "free!".

newt: nice try! cock. youre welcome to borrow em when im dones with em! but yeah, im hoping to swing em this week, gonna check toys r us at internatonal mall tomorow just to see if they even have bioshock and orange box, if i can manage a clean sweep, that'd be the shit.

jax - remember, theyre trying to liquidate shit, im sure its tempting to want to push stuff like that as "free!".

You cock sucker good sir won't even have a 360 for a few more weeks anyway and all I want is the orange box you can keep Bioshock(Already played it).

Don't forget I have game you want to play and burn.

eh, i got enough games sir, ill hold out. icon4.gif

well, i see what youre saying, but when'd you be back around with orange box? thanksgiving?

Do I or Do I not leave my games with you for months and don't forget but even when we used to hang out every other weekend back in the day you could hold my games for as long as you liked. So no bitching about you gaming bitch.

aw, cmon! i dont mind lending you shit forever, just not when i aint played it yet! that's cold. you sure you dont wanna borrow something like Ultimate Alliance, or mebbe Heavnely Sword? I oughta be done with that soon. say! ive got this copy of 99 Nights laying around that you could totally borrow...

aw, cmon! i dont mind lending you shit forever, just not when i aint played it yet! that's cold. you sure you dont wanna borrow something like Ultimate Alliance, or mebbe Heavnely Sword? I oughta be done with that soon. say! ive got this copy of 99 Nights laying around that you could totally borrow...

Ultimate Alliance=Have it

Heavnely Sword=Meh

99 Nights=I'll take it and I'll keep it if it alright with you. I don't plan on returning it you know.

"meh"? the game's awesome! im assuming you like god of war/onimusha type gameplay. its short but the story's great! dont listen to the internets hate.

you stop your complaints, and go jack everyday shooter from me. its totally worth it, and loco rocco's up for grabs too, which is so sugary itll make your teeth hurt, im told.

"meh"? the game's awesome! im assuming you like god of war/onimusha type gameplay. its short but the story's great! dont listen to the internets hate.

you stop your complaints, and go jack everyday shooter from me. its totally worth it, and loco rocco's up for grabs too, which is so sugary itll make your teeth hurt, im told.

You own it or is it from gamefly?

Archived